THE 1945 CLUB & MORE
Sponsorship of Workington Town presents you with a unique opportunity for developing relationships with your employees, clients or guests.
About Workington Town RLFC.
Workington Town are a highly competitive semi-professional Rugby League club in Workington, Cumbria and in 2020 we wil compete in Betfred League 1.
Workington Town finished 4th in the table in the 2019 season. Super League coach, Chris Thorman signed a 3 year contract with the club, who along with the Director of Rugby and the Board of Directors has a plan and vision for the upcoming seasons to take the Club and the team forward.
The team will be the focus of sports media attention for the next two years as promotion to the Betfred Championship is our goal.
In addition to the passionate residents of Workington bringing home game attendance figures, on average, to over 1000 spectators per match in 2019 (a 25% increase on 2018), the Club has worked incredibly hard to increase exposure on our website, social media and digitalbased advertising channels.
The following statistics highlight the strong outreach profile which can help promote your brand through advertising:
PLAYER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES 2020!
Whether you are looking to raise your company's profile, promote your brand or would simply like to show your support to one of our players, we have fantastic player sponsorship packages available for you!
Player sponsorship packages are available for 2020!
Please email email@example.com or alternatively tweet to @graemep77 on twitter or leave your details with the Club office staff on 01900 603609 and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
The Player Sponsor package includes:
- 2020 Away shirt presented at end of the season at the Sponsors and fans thank you event!
- 2 seats in the Tom Mitchell Lounge for a game of your choice*Subject to availability.
- Regular PA announcements when teams introduced and when your player scores some points or is named man of the match.
- Named on the official teamsheet that is distributed prior to kick off in the Tom Mitchell lounge.
- Regular exposure through our website www.townrlfc.com and through our other social media channels.
The cost for this start from £300*
*Subject to Vat unless exempt.